First Time Install Of HD2 CoreDroid Desire HD v1.2
MAGLDR 1.13 IS MANDATORY TO INSTALL THIS ROM
1. After downloading HD2 CoreDroid DHD V*.*.rar, extract it to a folder on your PC of your choice.
2. Turn your unplugged HD2 on and boot into the MAGLDR 1.13 menu by holding down the power (right) button after initial vibration.
3. Using volume down move to number 5. USB Flasher
4. Push call button (left) and enter the USB flasher screen. You will see “USB Flasher mode Wait USB…”
5. Plug USB cable into the HD2, you should now see “USB Flasher mode Wait USB… USB
6. Go to the extracted HD2 CoreDroid DHD *.* folder on PC, and execute the DAF.exe. On newer windows buttons, right click and run as administrator.
7. Press next twice, and the installation will begin.
8. When finished press finish.
9. After the installation your HD2 will reboot into MAGLDR 1.13 menu.
10. Using the volume down button move to down to number 8. AD Recovery and press call button (left).
11. Your unplugged HD2 will now boot into the ClockworkMod Recovery menu.
12. IF YOU DID NOT BACKUP YOU SDCARD DATA DO IT BEFORE YOU PROCEED IT WILL BE FORMATED.
13. With volume down button advance to the advanced menu press left button.
14. Advance down to Partition SD Card menu.
15. Select minimum (512m) maximum (1024m). Your choice which one to use. Recommended is the 1024m, then press call button (left).
16. Select the 0m with the call button (left).
17. Wait until the process is finished.
18. Do not reboot! Stay in the ClockworkMod Recovery.
19. When finished “done” will appear in the lower half of the screen.
20. Press right button.
21. Using Volume down button move to “-mounts and storage”
22. Press end button (right).
23. Move down to mount USB storage
24. Press call button (left).
25. A new drive should be mounted to your PC.
26. Navigate to MyComputer and open the new drive (ex: F: E: G: etc…)
27. Go to the HD2_Core_Droid_Desire_HD_V1.12 folder
28. Copy the HD2_Core_DroidDesire_HD_V1.12.zip to the HD2 sd card root (the new mounted drive ex: F:).
29. When finished copying and unmounts is selected, press the call button (left).
30. Press the back button
31. Move down to “-install zip from sdcard”, and press call button (left).
32. Move down to “-choose zip from sdcard”, and press call button (left).
33. Select the CoreDroid_V*.*.zip, press left button
34. Wait till it´s finish flashing, you will then see a flashing “CoreDroid”. Flash options will reappear.
35. Push end button (right).
36. Select “Reboot system now”
37. Let HD2 reboot giving it time. Wait at least +/- 10 minutes.
Once the phone has booted, let the syncs take place, wait for about 20 minutes, then reboot.